Tired of miscarriages

suki

Re: Tired of miscarriages

Post by suki » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:34 pm

Hey! Yeah, i am good. Hope you are feeling well now. Just have faith in yourself. Dont lose hope. Its a part of life. Maybe God is testing you. Take care. Stay strong.

Melanie Duster

Post by Melanie Duster » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:43 pm

Hi Krista! I am so sorry to know you have 3 miscarriages. It is sad and really heartbreaking. However, there is a lot of people all over the world having with such an issue. I am not an exception. After many years of tring to conceive me and my hubby decided to go through surrogacy treatment. We read many articles and finally chose the country. Our journey to Ukraine is getting started in the nearest future! We are so excited and anxious at the same time. In spite of any issues we are tring to be strong and go straightforward to our purpose. Having a baby is our dream. Biotexcom is the clinic we have chosen for our dream to come true. Hopefully everything's going to be great! Look forward to the trip. May God bless you!

Charlotte Ada

Post by Charlotte Ada » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:48 am

Hello Krista. it's sad that you have to go through miscarriages I can feel your pain honey. Three miscarriages must be very heartbreaking Nothing is comparable to losing a child I hope that everything gets well soon Take great care of yourself. I wish you all the best. Stay blessed always

jeenia saha

Post by jeenia saha » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:42 am

Hi Krista. Please don't loose hope. The world does not end here, i feel very sad for you already had 3 miscarriages. I am glad you kept on trying. Did you try a study about what exactly happened? Like why is that you are not successful? What did the doctor say? Did he offer you to go for IVF? Please do a consultancy with your respective doctors. You just can't sit back home and be worried. Think of other solutions as well.

KattyH

Post by KattyH » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:59 am

Firstly you take care of yourself .. be happy and positive and meditate. Read storybooks and listen to music and keep positive thoughts in mind.. and definitely consult a doctor and take a proper treatment.. the best treatment at this phase in your life is yoga.. join a yoga class and you'll get the result.

emrogger

Post by emrogger » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:11 pm

Don't get disappointed. As now adays miscarriages r normal. At this era since women r becoming so active towards their work life and towards all various activities life so miscarriages are common., don't care what others are saying .have faith in God and in yourself and continue trying..engage your self in various activity so that you can come out of the trauma. Take proper food, sleep nd doctors advice so that you come out with flying colours.

emrogger

Post by emrogger » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:04 pm

Krista wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:51 pm
Hi, i hope you all are fine. I need little help. It's been third time since i conceived naturally but each time it ends up in a miscarriage. I am so worried. I take care of myself. I take my calcium. I visit doctor frequently. I don't know what happens but my child doesn't sustain more than 4 months. It is so heartbreaking for me. I don't know what to do.
Hi dear, hope you are doing good. I can understand the pain you are going through. But trust me you have many other options in spite of staying sad regarding miscarriage,look you did not do it purposely. I would suggest you go for other options like adoptions or surrogacy.

emrogger

Post by emrogger » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:05 pm

KattyH wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:59 am
Firstly you take care of yourself .. be happy and positive and meditate. Read storybooks and listen to music and keep positive thoughts in mind.. and definitely consult a doctor and take a proper treatment.. the best treatment at this phase in your life is yoga.. join a yoga class and you'll get the result.
Yes, miscarriage is like a nightmare. Premature delivery is the loss of your infant before 20 weeks of pregnancy. The departure of an infant following 20 weeks is known as a stillbirth.

StephB

Post by StephB » Wed May 29, 2019 6:39 pm

Krista wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:51 pm
Hi, i hope you all are fine. I need little help. It's been third time since i conceived naturally but each time it ends up in a miscarriage. I am so worried. I take care of myself. I take my calcium. I visit doctor frequently. I don't know what happens but my child doesn't sustain more than 4 months. It is so heartbreaking for me. I don't know what to do.
As a matter of first importance, we are sorry to the point that you've encountered a misfortune that has carried you to this page. We thus numerous ladies in comparative circumstances everywhere throughout the world is sad with you and need to advise you that regardless of how you feel, in all actuality this isn't your flaw

StephB

Post by StephB » Wed May 29, 2019 6:44 pm

suki wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:34 pm
Hey! Yeah, i am good. Hope you are feeling well now. Just have faith in yourself. Dont lose hope. Its a part of life. Maybe God is testing you. Take care. Stay strong.
Some level of early pregnancy uterine draining joined by cramping or lower spinal pain. The cervix stays closed. Missed Miscarriage: Women can encounter unsuccessful labour without knowing it. There can be many reasons for misscarriage. I think you should go for a proper test for clarification.