Adoption was the answer.

This is a place where you can have discussions about adoption processes, the complications of such etc.
Jennifer D

Adoption was the answer.

Post by Jennifer D » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:47 am

Hello! How are you all? I hope well. I'd like to share my friend's sister story. She did five intrauterine inseminations and six rounds of IVF. including one with donor sperm.She also did a frozen embryo transfer with donor embryos. Receiving the package of IVF meds in the mail was so exciting for her, then she'd get to the embryo transfer and the excruciating two-week wait to see if it worked. Twice, it did and was so thrilling, but both times, something was wrong with the embryo. She lost the pregnancy.She says she'd known from the start how happy she would be as an adoptive mom. She adopted a boy after her treatments failed. She now has the most amazing 8-year-old boy. She is so happy with the boy.

Salina

Re: Adoption was the answer.

Post by Salina » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:41 pm

Hello Jennifer. I am fine. And i am doing well. Your story is so inspirational. Out of all what she has suffered. She was confident and patient. And as a result of her patience she got gifted with the best. And i could imagine now how happy she would be.

jessicapearson

Post by jessicapearson » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:21 am

Hello there. Good afternoon. How are you doing? I hope you are having a great day. Thank you for sharing this. May God bless you, always. Take good care of yourself. Goodbye.

Lisa

Post by Lisa » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:24 am

Hey. Hope you are fine. Thanks for sharing such an amazing story. It is very encouraging. The only thing I like is a struggle. She continues her struggle even failure. That's the thing in her personality. I am so happy after reading about her boy. I think adoption is the best option. It is not expensive and not complicated. Once again thanks for sharing.Best of luck.

Cindy George

Post by Cindy George » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:18 pm

Aw thanks for sharing. She's a supermom. Adoption is sometimes the best thing that can happen to couples. She's so strong. Im so happy for her. God bless her. good day to u.

Eva

Post by Eva » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:14 pm

Hello Jennifer. I hope that you are doing good. You have told us an inspirational story. I think it is great to tell people such stories. It always motivates them. An adoption is a great option and one should consider it if she is having infertility issues. Looking forward to seeing more posts from your side. Take care.

MargaritaMath

Post by MargaritaMath » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:51 pm

Feeling so relieved for your sister. She is a brave woman. One iron lady. Its not easy to go through all the treatments. Its traumatizing. But your sister has shown grit. May she continue to be so strong. All the best.

Alicia Haydon

Post by Alicia Haydon » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:36 pm

That is one amazing story. Mustve been difficult for her. But it all makes sense in the end. It is all worth it. Im happy she took this decision. Thanks for sharing this with us. God bless y'all.

LaurelFrank

Post by LaurelFrank » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:50 pm

Im glad she found something positive in this situation. Did not cry over her fate. Also she did not lament over it. Im so happy she took this decision. She is an amazing woman. God bless her. Thanks for sharing.

Brittany K.

Post by Brittany K. » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:30 pm

Hello dear.Thanks for sharing this story.In my opinion, adoption is the best thing.Feeling very comfortable now.Your sister is a brave girl.Prayers are with you.Stay blessed.