A newcomer!

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Lisa

Re: A newcomer!

Post by Lisa » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:43 am

Hi. I hope you are fine. Thanks for sharing a good news. I am so happy. I suggest you don't be nervous. It may cause some bad for you.Just be calm and relax. You must believe in God. God bless you soon. My all prayers are with you. I know you struggle so hard before reaching this stage. Just be strong yourself and be confident. Best of luck.

Hanii

Post by Hanii » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:53 pm

Hello dear.How are you?Hope you are fine.Congratulations to you. You must take care of yourself and eat healthily. Give time to yourself.Best of luck.

Shane P.

Post by Shane P. » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:57 am

Congratulations jenice. That's a great news. You must be really happy. If you are having girls then pink and purple are the best choice. If you are having boys then grey tone. Even you can add a little yellow to it. For neutral theme you can go for yellows and white's and grey.

Juliana James

Post by Juliana James » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:16 am

Hello to you honey .Hope you are having a lovely day. I am so happy to have you here. Aw, that is such a great news.You must be so excited and happy. I hope everything goes well with you.Take a lot good care of yourself.God bless you.

Alex

Post by Alex » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:51 pm

Hi dear. Congrats to you. That is amazing. Stay blessed. I hope you deliver them safely. May all three of you be in good health. How about cute cartoons and toys. They might do well.

Rani Hammett

Post by Rani Hammett » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:53 pm

Hi. I am so upbeat to find out about your twins. Congrats. I trust everything goes easily and to support you. I'd encourage you to make a record on Pinterest. The application has heaps of thoughts. I'd encourage you to paint the divider a light shading, similar to peppermint or infant pink or lightest yellow. This gives of serene vibes to the infant. Good luck. Remain favored.

Monica21

Post by Monica21 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:56 pm

Hello and welcome.Its great to have you join us.You will feel very warm here.We are like your sisters.You can discuss anything here.We will help you and support you.Tell us about yourself.Would be great to know you

Emma123

Post by Emma123 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:50 pm

Hello dear.Congratulations on the lovely news.Is a great blessing that you will have two babies instead of one.You are indeed blessed because many women who are desperate to have children cannot conceive.I would suggest you keep a joint nursery with neutral tones and lot of toys.Take care and God bless.

Madeline

Post by Madeline » Sun May 13, 2018 10:58 pm

Hello there Jabil. Hope you are well . I am so happy for you. Please you don't have to be nervous. It may cause some bad for you.Just be calm and relax. You must believe in God. My all prayers are with you. I know you struggle so hard before reaching this stage. Take care of yourself.

Emily john

Post by Emily john » Mon May 14, 2018 1:22 pm

Congrats dear, I am so happy to hear this. Don't be so overexcited. I know you must be dreaming about your kids all the time. It's an honor to be a mother. Twins are so cute. You shall start thinking about the names. Keep on going ahead. God bless you.