family is destroyed

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Cindy

Re: family is destroyed

Post by Cindy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:58 pm

Hello there sweetie.How are you ?Im very sorry to hear this.Your friend must be devastated.I pray God gives her patience during this hard time.If she needs to talk,let me know.We are here for her.God bless you all.

Claire McCarthy

Post by Claire McCarthy » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:19 am

Hello dear, what's up? How are you doing? Hope this finds you well. This is a very intolerable behavior. She should immediately seek help. And leave that person. She does not deserve this. God bless her.

Betsy

Post by Betsy » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:59 pm

Hello sweetie, Lina, Betsy Ron is here. I hope you are doing okay and everything is fine at your side. This is a typical sad story. I feel very sorry for your sister. Ask her to be positive and be happy. I will remember you in my prayers. Lots of love to you.

Lisa

Post by Lisa » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:25 am

Hi. Hope you are doing well. I am so sad to hear your's sister story. That bring tears to my eyes. So sad story it is. I say don't worry and be calm. She must look for second marriage. You should strive for searching the boy for her. This is the best option for her. Secondly, there may be infertility issue in your's sister. She also takes care of her diet as well. Exercise is the best practice for her. Take care!

Emma

Post by Emma » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:09 am

I hope that you are fine. I read your sister's story. I am very sad to know about it. I appreciate that you are concerned about her. These days people do not care each other. Please don't let her get disappointed. Tell her that everything will be alright, Do not worry. I wish all the best to you and your sister. May God solve her problems.

Hanii

Post by Hanii » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:02 pm

Hey Lina.Sorry to hear about your situation.Has your husband find a good job?Or still he is jobless.Don't worry.Ask her to keep trying.Things will be better.Just wait and watch.Best of luck.

Juliana James

Post by Juliana James » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:14 pm

Hey there sweetie.Hope you are having a lovely day. Good to have you here dear. I am so sorry for what you went through. You should not worry and stay relaxed .Tell her not to lose hope . Ask her if she wants to go for marrying the second time. I hope she will be happy. She should also take care of her diet. Don't lose hope and God bless you both.Take care!

Meena Aly

Post by Meena Aly » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:57 pm

Hello dear, How are you?Please tell her don't react too much.Not a big issue.All will be fine soon.Please till than give a safe place I house.Prayers are with her.have a good day.

Shane P.

Post by Shane P. » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:49 am

Give some time to the relationship. It is not easy entering motherhood. Definitely face lots of emotion. Post partum is shared by both parents. Give husband some time. May be little counselling might be of help. If nothing then she can separate the ways.

Juliana James

Post by Juliana James » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:46 pm

Hello there honey. Hope you are doing good. I am so sorry for what you went through. You should not worry and stay relaxed .Tell her not to lose hope . Ask her if she wants to go for marrying the second time. I hope she will be happy. She should also take care of her diet. God bless her .