family is destroyed

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
MonicaJames

Re: family is destroyed

Post by MonicaJames » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:19 am

This is genuinely a sad matter. I would really advice her to get divorce. Also, get child's monetary right from him. He doesn't deserve to be with a wife who went through all this. She does not deserve to be with a guy who can't respect her. Be her emotional support. Love her baby.

Maya

Post by Maya » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:03 pm

I know your sister is so sad.She must have to face with patience.Don't go for the divorce.Talk to his husband n a good mood.Then decide after this.Maybe the problem will be solved.Best wishes to her.

Hannah

Post by Hannah » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:45 pm

Hello honey, good morning. Hannah Merline, here. I just saw your post. This is a very sad story. I hope everything gets well soon. Have a great day. Be happy and be positive always.

Kimberly

Post by Kimberly » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:34 pm

Hello dear.How are you?Sorry about your struggles.Dont worry okay?Things will get better.Believe in yourself.Have faith.Think positive.God bless you.

JessWare

Post by JessWare » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:45 pm

Wow, I feel bad for your sister. Her husband sounds like a good for nothing sort. What caused this sudden change? Having a baby makes a big difference. Will your sister be able to support herself and the baby after divorce? If yes, the answer is clear. Good luck to her.

Lily mery

Post by Lily mery » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:17 pm

That's is so strange and obviously, ride with him. I mean he was struggling with her for the baby since 15 years. They were strong together this whole time. Now when they have what they wanted, the changes. He is no longer the same man he was before. He must be taken to a psychologist. Maybe he is having security issues. Something g is not correct. If he stays same, there 's no reason for your sister to stay with him.

Ruchira Reza

Post by Ruchira Reza » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:19 pm

hello dear . hope you and your sister are both fine . i think she has taken the right decision . because of him the whole family is destroyed and that is very sad . divorce is the best solution to this problem because your sister is suffering a lot from this problem . keep supporting your sister always . stay blessed and happy . hope your sister get out of this soon .

Eliza

Post by Eliza » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:51 am

A typical sad story, I even do not know what to advise your sister. At this time all attention should be concentrated on the baby. I have never suffered such treatment. I have two boys, my husband helps me when he is able. I wish her to be strong
Last edited by Eliza on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

judy

Post by judy » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:57 am

I'm really sorry for your sister. Sometimes men do not realise how much wrong they are. I wish your sister all the best and happiness in life. Why don't your sister and her husband go for counseling sessions? Sometimes the sessions trears very well. At times man cannot decide for themselves. They have many things running in their mind and do not take wise decisions. These session will help him out to take a good decision for himself.

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:56 pm

A typical sad story, I even do not know what to advise your sister. At this time all attention should be concentrated on the baby. I have never suffered such treatment. I have two boys, my husband helps me when he is able. I wish her to be strong. A delivery very often gives a mom unprecedented forces. To remain a keystone of a family. If she gives up all can go apart.