family is destroyed

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Clara Drew

Re: family is destroyed

Post by Clara Drew » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:57 am

Oh my god! This is such a bad thing. I feel so sorry for her. Well, she should not take a decision immediately. She must think with her brain. Tell her not to be too emotional. Please keep on supporting her. Take care! Stay happy!

jessica zac

Post by jessica zac » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:38 pm

Hi. How are you? Oh dear. I don't know what to say. Focus should only be on child's future. He shouldn't be left like this. What are your parents saying? Consider everything. Don't rush things. Lots of love.

julie hunter

Post by julie hunter » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:50 pm

Hy dear. How are you? I hope all is fine. I am sorry for all this. Just focus on your child. Don't do anything in hurry. Just acted upon elders words. All will be fine. All the best. Stay happy and calm.

Alyson

Post by Alyson » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:35 am

Hi Lina. I hope that you are fine. I read your sister's story. I am very sad to know about it. I appreciate that you feel for her. Please don't let her get disappointed. Be with her all the time. She would be really stressed. It's okay to get divorced in this situation. Try to give her strength. Take great care of her.

evah

Post by evah » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:50 am

. I am so sorry to know this.. You should not worry and stay relaxed . This is life and we can't help it. There are ups and downs. May God help her. Take care.. She should not lose hope and God bless you both.Take care girl.