family is destroyed

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Loyals

Re: family is destroyed

Post by Loyals » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:59 pm

Hey. How is your sister and her life now? I hope a little better. Though, honey what I really think is that you should comfort her and tell her that she should try sorting out things. This will save the life of the child. I hope after sorting out stuff he will understand. Dont let her do anything that affects her life.

Trudie Durante

Post by Trudie Durante » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:39 pm

You have to encourage your sister to be quiet. It's a little issue. No compelling reason to make it that enormous. Advise not to be over emotional. Everything going's to be fine. Advise her to be persistent. I trust that her concern gets tackled effectively.

Clare Tollison

Post by Clare Tollison » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:45 pm

Hi, Honey. How are you? I hope you are fine. Living with somebody that abuses you aren't living. A typical unhappy story, I even don't understand what to advise your sister. At now all attention ought to be focused on the baby. I actually have never suffered such treatment. I actually have 2 boys, my husband helps ME once he's ready. I would like her to be robust. A delivery fairly often offers a female parent unexampled forces. To stay a keystone of a family. If she offers up all will go apart. Take care. Goodnight.

Ireen

Post by Ireen » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:06 pm

Oh dear, such a bad fortune. I feel really sorry for her. She must discuss the matter with him. Maybe, he is in a mental stress. I hope he'll get all right! By the way, how's he now? Will be waiting for your reply. Have a good day dear!

Rani Hammett

Post by Rani Hammett » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:51 pm

Gracious good lord! I feel so awful for your sister. He is such a sad spouse. In spite of knowing all that regardless she remained with him. I think about how might he remain away fro his blood. The blood that came into being after so long. I don't think separate is the arrangement. She should converse with him once. Or the consequences will be severe, she should converse with his mom rather about it. Folks dependably tune in to their moms.

Janner

Post by Janner » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:20 am

Hello dear. How are you doing? I hope you are doing good. I appreciate that you are concerned about her. The child has a risk of getting affected by this environment. Tell her that everything will be alright. I hope that her problem gets solved soon. Do not lose hope. God bless you both. Take care of yourself. Stay blessed.

Isabella

Post by Isabella » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:02 am

Hi honey! This is really sad dear. How's your sister now? Has she changed her decision? She should. I think she should concentrate on her baby. She should think about the baby. What about the baby? Tell your sister to observe patience. Lots of love!stay blessed.

Catherine

Post by Catherine » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:09 pm

Hello dear, how are you? I am so sad to hear this. It's indeed very bad to hear this. You shall stop your sister from taking divorce. Please don't leave your sister alone. Tell your sister to wait for sometime. Everything will get all right after sometime.

Ash

Post by Ash » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:17 am

I am so sorry to hear what your sister had to go through. The child must be suffering I would suggest you to task your sister that resolve conflicts with husband. Just because of his child. Problems can be solved. Take help from your friends or parents to make him realize that he is ruining a life. You do not worry. Everything will be fine.

Magdalena

Post by Magdalena » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:11 am

Hello! How are you? I hope that you are doing good. This is pathetic. It is also your sister's mistake. She should not have allowed this abuse since day one. If you tolerate for one day, you get to tolerate for the rest of the days. She should separate. She can treat herself and the kid better. Don't let that man bring her sadness.