family is destroyed

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Celandia Heyward

Re: family is destroyed

Post by Celandia Heyward » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:14 pm

I am sorry to learn however you and your family is being mean to your sister. Bring her home. Why have you abandoned her with a retard? Her significant other needs assistance. Take him to mental healing facility. On the off chance that you know the amount she has endured for her entire life then what are you all sitting tight for? She just needs solace and love. When she understood that she can make due without anyone else. Be brisk with your activities, please.

Antonia

Post by Antonia » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:37 pm

Go for surrogacy. Intended parents are generally eager and excited to know how you are feeling and receive any and all updates you can provide on the pregnancy. Based on the amount of contact you agreed to share with the intended parents, do your best to keep them informed and provide frequent updates. Involve them in the pregnancy as much as you are comfortable with — invite them to key doctor’s appointments, for example. The more open communication you can share throughout the surrogacy process, the stronger your relationship will be. Prepare the baby for the emotional transfer. During pregnancy, you will become more than just a vessel for the baby you are carrying. He or she will come to recognize your voice, scent and touch, and will begin to bond with you even before birth.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:52 am

Hi, I am so devastated to hear what your sister had to go through. The child must be suffering the most. I would advise you to tell your sister that resolve her conflicts with husband. Just for sake of her child. I hope he changes. Much love for your sister and baby boy. Everything will be fine.

peyton

Post by peyton » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:19 am

Hi Lina. So sorry to hear about your sister. Lots of hugs to her.Your sister's story brought tears to my eyes. I think your sister should find a job. Maybe a care centre, where she can keep her baby and work herself. I don't think divorce would help. We don't know what her husband is going through.What she can do is stay out of sight of his husband for most part of the day to atleast avoid the husband's cruelty. Then maybe things would get better. All the best. Take care of your sister.

Ayeshy aly

Post by Ayeshy aly » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:55 pm

Hello? How are you? I know its very critical condition for your friend. But everything happens in this world. Try to boost up her confidence. Don't lose hope. Be calm. Be positive.

Pauline Ryan

Post by Pauline Ryan » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:59 pm

Good evening dear. Hope you are well. . I am so sorry for what you went through. You should not worry and stay relaxed .Tell her not to lose hope . Ask her if she wants to go for marrying the second time. I hope she will be happy. She should also take care of her diet. Don't lose hope and God bless you both.Take care girl.

keren

Post by keren » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:17 am

I cannot find what went wrong. I wish all the happiness to your sister. Some times we struggle so much to achieve something. When finally we do achieve it , there seems to be no happiness about it. I wish that her husband changes and becomes his old self. You all keep supporting her.

Sara

Post by Sara » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:37 am

Hope you are well dear. I am really sorry about your sister.She has been through a lot I think she should leave the husband.She doesn't deserve this abuse.She should seek child support.I hope things turn out well for her. Take care.

Sara

Post by Sara » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:40 am

I am so sorry for what you went through. You should not worry and stay relaxed .Tell her not to lose hope . Ask her if she wants to go for marrying the second time. I hope she will be happy. She should also take care of her diet. Don't lose hope and God bless you both.Take care girl.

joanneadams

Post by joanneadams » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:28 pm

Hello dear.Im sorry to hear about your sister.I would advise her to think things through.Divorce isnt a joke.She and her husband should try to reconcile.I hope they work things out.