Menopause

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Sozeen Ri

Re: Menopause

Post by Sozeen Ri » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:32 am

Hai? How are you? Thanks for sharing such a nice post. It's very useful information. Many people face this at this age. We should need to overcome this issue. Stay calm. Stay blessed.

Nelly

Post by Nelly » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:32 pm

Hello Jennifer. Sorry but i am quite confused. Is it simply when women is unable to become pregnant naturally? If this is so, I am glad. I didn't know about this word before. But its good that i am learning some thing new. Thank you for sharing this info.

carline

Post by carline » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:57 pm

Hi dear.Thanks for posting info on this topic.It isnt discussed much here.We need to be aware of this and discuss it more.Everyone goes through this.Many women also go into depression during this time.

beki

Post by beki » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:28 am

Hey Jenifer. I hope you are fine. My name is Beki. Thanks for sharing. it isnt discussed much here. From what I know, it's a hard time for most women emotionally. i was not familiar with this word before. Keep sharing. Take care. HAve a good day.

Kyliee

Post by Kyliee » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:26 am

Hey dear. Welcome to the forum. I hope you are fine. Good to see you here on the forum. Thank you for informing us. Really appreciate your effort. Keep up the good work. Stay blessed. Take care.

Charlotte braxton

Post by Charlotte braxton » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:54 am

Hey, are you serious dear? This post is kind of shocking for me. I read it with full interest. Thanks for your post dear. Well, how is your life going dear? I hope you are doing good. Keep on sharing such posts. Take care!

poppy

Post by poppy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:32 pm

Oh just wow. This is the most important topic which many of us want to know. But we can not find the enough and authentic knowledge. You have explained this topic very well. I appreciate your concern for us. And one thing, menopause in elder women is just normal. At that time estrogen level increase in our body. Also menopause occur as a result of hormonal imbalance. We should treat it as soon as possible.

Ashley Leroy

Post by Ashley Leroy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:58 pm

Hi to you Jennifer. hope everything is well. Just love your posts dear. . Thank you for informing us on this. It is possible that menopause happens before 45 too but i am not sure. It is really hard for women. Hot flashes and emotional toll is high. Thank you for sharing this topic. God bless you .

susan collin

Post by susan collin » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:01 pm

Hey there. How are you? Thank you for sharing such information. Menopause is a very critical time for women. It drains them. The only thing we can do is to be hopeful. It occurs due to hormonal changes. We cant change the fact. We need to support them. Love them.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:29 am

Hi. How are you? I appreciate your efforts. You are doing a wonderful job. I wasn't aware of this term. You have shared it in a detailed manner. It has helped a lot. I will also pass it on to my friends. Keep sharing. Stay blessed.