Menopause

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
hillarypeterson

Re: Menopause

Post by hillarypeterson » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:52 am

Hi there.You've highlighted an important topic.People.And how to deal with them.Thanks for spreading awareness.Women need to be prepared for this stage in life.

Lily mery

Post by Lily mery » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:36 am

Hello, it's great you shared this information. It happened with one of my aunt. But then she suffers from urinary tract infections and uterus problems very other day. So I want to ask does this also happens in menopause? She is just 38 years old. Can this happen so early? Do share more information about this topic if you have. It's always good to share knowledge. God bless you and take care.

Jenifer

Post by Jenifer » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:53 pm

Hello dear.How are you?Thanks for sharing such valuable information.Really appreciate your efforts.I will surely share this with others.Looking forward to more posts from you.God bless.

Kimberly Josh

Post by Kimberly Josh » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:21 pm

Menopause is terrible. I saw my mother go through it. She was depressed most of the time. Some women have to take psychological support. Thank God my mother did not have to take that. Is it true your menopausal symptoms are similar to your mother? What can we do to avoid it? Is there any medical support for all of this.

Lillica

Post by Lillica » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:14 pm

Hey! How are you? I hope that you are doing good. You are right. Sometimes menopause can occur early. It is rare but, still possible. Eat healthy food. Thanks for sharing. Take care. Have a good day.

Josephine

Post by Josephine » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:31 pm

Hey there Jennifer.It is so lovely to have you here. Hope everything is well. Thank you for informing us on this. It is possible that menopause happens before 45 too but i am not sure. It is really hard for women. Hot flashes and emotional toll is high. Thank you for sharing this topic. God bless you

Sarah Lawrence

Post by Sarah Lawrence » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:43 am

What an informative post. It is brief enough to share details too. There are some genetic and racial differences for the start of menopause. The Asian women experience it much earlier. Women from the strong economic background also experience it late. Whatever, the signs and symptoms come with the same severity. Taking herbal supplements can help in such cases. Primrose oil is one. Vitamin C and E may also help.

Ella

Post by Ella » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:49 am

Hello my friend. how are you? I am fine. Thank you for sharing this. Before reading this i don,t know about something like menopause. I knew that there are times when women cannot get pregnant. But i was not familiar with this word before.

Sine Knoll

Post by Sine Knoll » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:57 pm

Hey Jennifer. How are you? I hope all is good at your end. This is a very informative post. Thanks a lot for sharing such information with us. Yes, you are right there is not medical treatment required for this. I have heard that during menopause, women face too much calcium deficiency. I don't know whether it is right or wrong. I think women near that age should take care of their calcium levels. Take care and goodbye.

poppy

Post by poppy » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:50 pm

Hey, Hope you are fine. Thanks for such an informative post. Well, there are many causes of menopause in different cases. It may be due to hormonal imbalance. Many women face this just because of hormonal imbalance. While in some cases, this is due to nutritional deficiency. So, treat it at the very early stage. In some cases, it occurs genetically.