Menopause

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Juliana James

Re: Menopause

Post by Juliana James » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:58 am

Hello to you honey. Hope you are doing fine. Thank you for informing us on this. It is possible that menopause happens before 45 too but i am not sure. It is really hard for women. Hot flashes and emotional toll is high. Thank you for sharing this topic. God bless you girl.

Daisy

Post by Daisy » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:39 am

Hey my friend.i hope you are fine. I am fine too. My name is Daisy. I always found your posts to be informative. This word was new to me. But now i know about it.

Shane P.

Post by Shane P. » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:45 am

Hello Jennifer. How are you doing? Thanks for sharing . The symptoms you shared are all possibilities. I have heard that because off menopause woman undergo lots of hormonal changes which can cause problems. Specially like depression and anxiety. Moods swings can occur too.

clairie

Post by clairie » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:49 pm

Hello dear.How are you?Thanks for sharing such valuable information.Really appreciate your efforts.I will surely share this with others.Looking forward to more posts from you.God bless.

Monica21

Post by Monica21 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:29 pm

How are you?Thanks for sharing such an informative post.Thanks for the efforts. All women should try to increase this awareness and share your post on different forums.Bless you dear for this information

Emma123

Post by Emma123 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:12 pm

Hi there.Really valuable in formation you have shared there.We should educate people about the process.This will help deal with it when the time comes.Good job on spreading the awareness.God bless you.

Madeline

Post by Madeline » Sun May 13, 2018 10:55 pm

Hi there Jennifer. I am having you here after a long time. I hope you are well. I always love your posts. Thank you for informing us on this. It is possible that menopause happens before 45 too but i am not sure. It is really hard for women. Hot flashes and emotional toll is high. Thank you for sharing this topic. God bless you .

Emily john

Post by Emily john » Mon May 14, 2018 1:36 pm

Hello! How are you? I hope that you are doing well. Thank you for the post. The process of menopause does not occur overnight, but rather is a gradual process. This so-called perimenopausal transition period is a different experience for each woman. The average age of menopause is 51 years old, but menopause may occur as early as the 30s or as late as the 60s. There is no reliable lab test to predict when a woman will experience menopause. The symptoms of menopause, on the other hand, may begin years before the actual menopause occurs and may persist for some years afterward as well. Take care.

Ailsa

Post by Ailsa » Wed May 30, 2018 8:55 am

Hello, it's great you shared this information. It happened with one of my aunts. But then she suffers from urinary tract infections and uterus problems every other day. So I want to ask does this also happens in menopause? She is just 38 years old. Can this happen so early? Do share more information about this topic if you have. It's always good to share knowledge. God bless you and take care.

Hayden

Post by Hayden » Wed May 30, 2018 6:30 pm

Hey there Jennifer.Hope you are doing great. Just love your posts dear. . Thank you for informing us on this. It is possible that menopause happens before 45 too but i am not sure. It is really hard for women. Hot flashes and emotional toll is high. Thank you for sharing this topic. God bless you .