Age is just a number

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Alex

Re: Age is just a number

Post by Alex » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:45 pm

Hi dear. That is a nice story. Great that you kept being positive. Your story is so inspirational. Thanks for sharing it with us. It highlights how one should never lose hope. Moreover how all our plan may not work out but will work for the better.

Rani Hammett

Post by Rani Hammett » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:46 pm

Hello well done. You are a genuine case for the individuals who think age is exceptionally vital to get pregnant. It required investment however you got pregnant effectively. This is every one of the lies that age is critical. Just your will is critical. We ought to be certain throughout everyday life. We should stick to what we want l. Getting discouraged and pushed is simple. In any case, you don't achieve anything consequently. Solid will is paid dependably. Embraces to the little munchkin. Take care.

Morgandy Navarrette

Post by Morgandy Navarrette » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:53 pm

Hi. Hope you are great. I accept as true with you about age. Yes, it's miles a number of. You can do something at any age. So determination is the important thing. I'm so unhappy to hear approximately about the divorce. Congratulations to the child. My all pleasant wishes are along with your baby. Might also God bless her each success.Take care.

Rani Hammett

Post by Rani Hammett » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:54 pm

Hi dear. A debt of gratitude is in order for giving expectation. That is so decent of you. I'm glad to peruse an example of overcoming adversity. Congrats nectar. I'm happy you were persistent this while. May your child have a decent time at school. Fare thee well and remain favored. Take care.

Monica21

Post by Monica21 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:55 pm

hello there.Oh wow thats amazing.You are so lucky.Thanks for giving us hope.Thanks for the encouragement. God bless.Take good care.

Jennie

Post by Jennie » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:01 am

How are you doing? I hope you are having a great day., I'm really happy to hear that, after all your struggle, you were able to conceive I really appreciate your efforts. We should lose hope in any case. Thank you for sharing this. May God bless you, always. Take good care of yourself.

Emma123

Post by Emma123 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:09 pm

How are you?Firstly congratulations on your pregnancy.Hope you are in good health.Im happy things worked out for you.Do keep an eye on your diet.All the best.

Jennie

Post by Jennie » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:03 am

I hope you are doing good. I wish you good health. You are right. Age is just a number. There are many options now that can help aged women get pregnant. Technology is vast., Important thing is to stay strong in every situation.I am glad you kept trying. May God give you long and healthy life.

Jessica Dave

Post by Jessica Dave » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:53 am

Dear, you’re an inspiration. I think that its your life. You should live it however you want to live it. Age is truely just a number. You seem as a very strong human being. I am so proud of you love. Stay positive.

Mamie Jacks

Post by Mamie Jacks » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:32 am

Howdy to you sweetie.Wish you're doing terrific. Accurate to have you right here. I definitely consider you pricey.Age is just a number.It does no longer be counted a maximum of the time but in case of girls, there are some complications. Ladies with more age have an effect on their fertility because it declines. A girl's fertility begins to say no in her early 30's. At 40 a girl has a five% chance of becoming pregnant in any month.This is because of hormonal imbalance as the age will increase. I'm hoping humans understand this.Best wishes.