Age is just a number

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Werere

Age is just a number

Post by Werere » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:54 am

I had always wanted children. Even when am so busy with my work, I always had time to babysit my friend's kid. I always admired the innocence in children. But suddenly at age 33, single and divorced, I divorced my hubby one year ago. I knew time was not on my side, as they say, the more you grew older, the chances of getting pregnant are at odd. But I was lucky, after one year I married again. I didn’t want to waste any more time. I got busy under the bedsheet. We tried for almost a year with no success. It seems I am at odds of having my own children. I read so many magazines which gave me hope that I might carry my own baby. Every time I read a statistic my heart feel saddened. Every time I tried getting pregnant, I was always anxious about my age. I started taking fertility medicine to boost my fertility. Luckily, I got pregnant when I was 35. My baby is now joining school next year. Just as they say age is just a number.

Elsa

Re: Age is just a number

Post by Elsa » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:21 pm

Hello, Werere.how going life.Many many congratulations.I am so happy for you.Prayers are with you, dear.Eat a healthy diet.Think positive.You are right age is just a number.Take care.Lots of love.

Anna Pompeo

Post by Anna Pompeo » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:09 pm

Hello! How are you? I hope that you are doing well. Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to know about your struggle. It must have been hard for you. Life has ups and downs. I'm happy that you got pregnant later. Congratulations! What is his name? You are one strong lady. You didn't give up. You didn't lose hope. My best wishes to you. Have a good day!

sofia

Post by sofia » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:14 pm

Hello there, I'm Sofia. I hope you are fine. Your post is intresting. Congratulations on your pregency. I think you should have a leagal relationship. It is beacuse responsibilty comes with child. Take care.

Martha Blake

Post by Martha Blake » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:48 pm

Hi ! How are you doing? Hope you are having a lovely day. I am sorry about what you went through, you just have to stay positive in every situation and let the magic work.Congratulations to you and your husband. Good luck for your child, he will surely do best!

Maurine Lawrence

Post by Maurine Lawrence » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:09 pm

Hello dear. I wish you good health. You are right. Age is just a number. There are many options now that can help aged women get pregnant. It is important to not lose hope. I am glad you kept trying. I hope you and your family stay happy and healthy forever.

Katherine

Post by Katherine » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:09 am

Hey. I hope you are fine. Thanks for sharing your story. Many many congratulations to you. I agree with you that age is just a number. You keep you healthy by taking some healthy diet. The regular exercise also helps you to keep fit. My all prayers are with you. Keep sharing and keep taking healthy diet. May God give you long and healthy life. I wish you best of luck for the future. Take care!

Brandon

Post by Brandon » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:44 am

Hey. How are you? Congrats to you! Darling age does not matter. You have been through a lot and so you should be happy. Stay strong and be hopeful. I wish you luck!

rosetta

Post by rosetta » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:26 am

So sad to hear this. Well, I can feel your pain honey. Don't feel sad. Difficulties come in life. We shall face these difficulties strongly. Be strong honey! You cannot loose hope like this. Take care.

Cindy George

Post by Cindy George » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:59 pm

Thanks for giving hope. That is so nice of you. Im happy to read a success story. Congratulations honey. Im glad you were patient all this while. May your kid have a good time at school. Take care and stay blessed.