Edge of sanity

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Monica21

Re: Edge of sanity

Post by Monica21 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:00 pm

Hello dear.How are you?I'm sorry about your difficult time.I hope God eases your worries. Everything will be alright.Just relax and stay calm.Focus on your health.You cant afford any stress right now.

Emma123

Post by Emma123 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:46 pm

Hey sweetie, how are you holding up?
Everyone goes through upside downs in there lives and after every difficulty comes ease. Know that you are not alone.Alot of us may be able to relate to you personally, and help you get a solution on this forum, if you try to reach out. You are not alone.

Madeline

Post by Madeline » Sun May 13, 2018 10:59 pm

Hi to you girl. .I can understand that you are in trouble.But don't lose hope.God will bless you once again.Just try, try and try again.Don't let your dreams to go away from you.I know you are a brave girl.All the best.God bless you girl. Have a lovely day ahead.

Emily john

Post by Emily john » Mon May 14, 2018 1:20 pm

Hi! Sorry to hear that! I think things are taking a toll on you. Maybe you should seek help. Or try engaging yourself in productive activities. Also crying is really good. Just don't stress about it. Things get better, always. Keep praying. Youll get out of this soon. God bless you.

Raelynn

Post by Raelynn » Sun May 20, 2018 5:22 pm

Hello there sweetie.Hope you are doing good. Try and be patient with your other baby,as he/she is too young to understand. Don't let it get to your head. Don't stress over it too much. Distract yourself with hobbies,support your husband and be there for him. Take care and bless you.

Ann

Post by Ann » Sun May 20, 2018 6:54 pm

Hello dear. My name is Ann. How are you? Hope you are hanging in there. Sorry to hear that. I think things are taking a toll on you. You need to be strong. Maybe you should seek help. You can also engage in other activities. Distract yourself with hobbies. Lots of love for you. Take care. Best of luck.

Ailsa

Post by Ailsa » Wed May 23, 2018 4:52 am

Hi! Sorry to hear that! I think things are taking a toll on you. Maybe you should seek help. Or try engaging yourself in productive activities. Also crying is really good. Just don't stress about it. Things get better, always. Keep praying. Youll get out of this soon. Best of luck. God bless you.

Rosalie

Post by Rosalie » Mon May 28, 2018 5:06 pm

Some couples may argue about their children and financial support. You may think your wife gives your son too much money; she is happy to help your child out, no questions asked. Minnesota-based therapist Susan Zimmerman, recently quoted in The Wall Street Journal, says it's important for the parent providing the support to understand why she is doing it. "[It] may be driven by a sense of discomfort from the fact that the parent doesn't like the child being mad at the them." Here's one simple strategy to avoid fighting about kids and money, suggests Zimmerman: Each spouse writes down the amount they think is acceptable to give their child. When they reveal what they've written, Zimmerman asks: "Where do you think that number came from?" Often, the answer is related to a childhood memory, but it can also be an estimate of how much the spouse can spare every month. There is no wrong answer, she says, and every answer will help the spouses start to understand each other better.

Hayden

Post by Hayden » Wed May 30, 2018 5:47 pm

Hi to you dear. I hope everything is good at your side.This is really terrible. Don't lose hope.God will bless you once again.Just try, try and try again.Don't let your dreams to go away from you.I know you are a brave girl.All the best.God bless you girl. Have a lovely day ahead.

Stephanie Adams

Post by Stephanie Adams » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:26 pm

Hello dear.How are you?I'm sorry about your difficult time.I hope God eases your worries. Everything will be alright.Just relax and stay calm.Focus on your health.You cant afford any stress right now.