Edge of sanity

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
pollutionisbad

Edge of sanity

Post by pollutionisbad » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:59 pm

Hello there everyone. How are you all doing? I hope that things are smooth for you all. I have been going through a lot lately myself. First of all my husband and I are having financial issues. We planed that by the start of 2018 we would have started our iVF too. That didn't happen unfortunately. As I said our economical state doesn't allow us to do that. At the other hand my baby keeps asking about his brother or sister. He keeps demanding from us that we show what happens to our plans. We told him that next year he will have a brother or sister.

At night sometimes I just lay in bad motionless and all I can do is cry. I feel like i am holding at the edge of sanity... Barely holding to anything I can grab. Why does it has to be this complicated? Why can't I have another baby just like the last time. I don't know what to do at this point. It feels like it is over for me. My biological clock is ticking... Is anybody else going through this? Do you all feel trapped too? I surely have had better days...

Kate Hobs

Re: Edge of sanity

Post by Kate Hobs » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:33 am

Hey there sweetie.Im sorry to hear about your difficult time and i understand how worried you must be.But know that,difficult times shall pass.Try and be patient with your other baby,as he/she is too young to understand the situation and you know how curious young children can be.Don't let it get to your head.Destress yourself,distract yourself with hobbies,support your husband and be there for him.Everything's going to be alright dear,youre going to have a baby very soon,money is something that comes and goes throughout the course of life.Stay strong! Everything happens for the right reasons and at the right time.

Blubby

Post by Blubby » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:55 am

Hey. How are you. I feel sorry dear. Honey you need to be supportive. Support your hubby dear and be strong. Life is going to be fine. God must be testing you. Observe patience and stay calm.

Rubind

Post by Rubind » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:06 pm

Hi. How are you? You need to observe patience. Be fine and keep on supporting. No need to stress over it. Depression is bad! All the best.

britney

Post by britney » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:43 am

That is so sad your state is not allowing. I mean what is the basic rule for IVF . Please do not be so sad about it . You have 1 child and you must time be thankful about it and must pay attention to your child because he might not understand what you are going through because being in distress will not bring out any solution . Stay happy and positive. Soon this time she'll be over and then when you will look back at it you will regret being so depressed about it.

Shinies

Post by Shinies » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:26 pm

Hey. I am good. What about you? Trust me taking a deep breathe and listening to your favourite song works. Go by what I say! Be positive and have a straight mind set. Do not give up and stay strong.

Sammyking

Post by Sammyking » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:17 pm

Hey. I am fine! Optimistic thinking is important. Donot cry! Be strong and calm down. Honey it will be fine. Take care.

Alicia Haydon

Post by Alicia Haydon » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:26 pm

Hi! Sorry to hear that! I think things are taking a toll on you. Maybe you should seek help. Or try engaging yourself in productive activities. Also crying is really good. Just dont stress about it. Things get better, always. Keep praying. Youll get out of this soon. God bless!

SarahWilliams

Post by SarahWilliams » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:16 am

I am so sorry to learn about you. Financial crisis comes and go. You don't have to stress a lot on this. Everything will be fine soon. Children are little, they just demand out of stubborness. Don't let it affect you. You will soon be having a baby.

Carrie

Post by Carrie » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:27 pm

Hello dear.How are you?I'm sorry about your difficult time.I hope God eases your worries. Everything will be alright.Just relax and stay calm.Focus on your health.You cant afford any stress right now.