Daughter!

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Morgandy Navarrette

Re: Daughter!

Post by Morgandy Navarrette » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:37 pm

Hiya, Carla. Desire you are pleasant. Youngsters in this age display their tantrums and adjust to the situations very difficultly, give her some space and try to pay attention her also. This can make her concentrate to you as nicely. Try to speak to her openly the whole thing and make her relaxed with yourself . Don't over assume an excessive amount. Be a good mother, be sturdy. Take care.

Rani Hammett

Post by Rani Hammett » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:38 pm

Howdy Carla. Expectation you are doing great. It's exceptionally typical for adolescents to misbehave. It's the hormones. It's only a stage we as a whole experience. Give her space. Be that as it may, let her know you're there for her. Be her companion more than her mother. However, don't overthink. What's more, remain positive. Remain glad. Fare thee well.

Monica21

Post by Monica21 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:05 pm

Hello honey.You seem troubled.Please relax.You dont need to stress so much.Children can behave like that.You have to be patient.Maybe she is distressed.Try to help her.

Emma123

Post by Emma123 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:27 pm

Hello dear.Please dont panic.Your daughter will be fine.She must be throwing a tantrum. Im sorry about your rough time.You will get through this.Have faith in yourself.Its going to be alright.

Jennie

Post by Jennie » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:38 am

Let me tell you that you are not the only one! I have a 13month old daughter who dosn't care what mommy and daddy have to say, even thought my daughter has yet to act out in public its at home we have a problem with her. The best way I seem to be able to handle it and I find it very effective, I grab her hands hold them and look her right in the eyes and say ENOUGH! It shows her mommy and daddy are not playing and if she continues me and him leave the room.

Ivah

Post by Ivah » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:01 am

You sound weird in this case. Be polite, Ask her if she would like to do something special “just the 2 of us” Not all of the time but once in a while to open lines of communication. Trust her to do the right thing. Rewards work better than punishments or threats. Set a curfew time to be entering the house or making a phone call, then stick to it. If she doesn`t comply then next time she wants to go out say not unless you can stick to the rules.

Ann

Post by Ann » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:39 pm

Dear Carla. Hope you are in good health. This is Ann. She is little young to understand everything smoothly. I hope if the conversation starts once she will be ok after that. Give her some time. Set a curfew time to be entering the house or making a phone call, then stick to it. Lots of love for Daughter. Best of luck for you.

Lily mery

Post by Lily mery » Wed May 09, 2018 5:19 am

Hi, Dear, Is there anything happen to her? If yes Then try to start a conversation and find the solution. If not then first try to find the reasons first. She is little young to understand everything smoothly. I hope if the conversation starts once she will be ok after that. Lots of love for Daughter. I wish you all the best. Take care!

Mili Billy

Post by Mili Billy » Wed May 09, 2018 3:06 pm

Greetings Carla. Expectation you are doing great. It's extremely typical for young people to misbehave. It's the hormones. It's only a stage we as a whole experience. Give her space. Yet, let her know you're there for her. Be her companion more than her mother. In any case, don't overthink. Also, remain positive. Remain cheerful. Fare thee well.

Madeline

Post by Madeline » Sat May 12, 2018 9:04 am

Hello to you Carla . What a lovely name you have got. Please don't stress over it too much .It's just a normal things.Kids in this age usually do this.It s totally normal Just talk to her in a friendly way.Give her some space. I hope she will understand .Have a good day.God bless you both.Keep smiling and stay relaxed.