Marriage

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Hanii

Re: Marriage

Post by Hanii » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:34 pm

Hello, how are you?When will be your marriage?Dear, don't worry.Just stay positive.Move on with your life.Maybe this time God will bless you.All the best.

Juliana James

Post by Juliana James » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:37 pm

Hey there honey. Hope you are having a lovely day dear. It is good to have you here.You should talk to your husband. Tell him that you can't conceive. If he is okay with it you guys can adopt a child sometime after marriage. You have been ignored two times already. But don't worry this time it won't happen dear. God bless you.

Alex

Post by Alex » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:40 pm

Hello Hishys. Good luck to you. Hopefully it will work this time. You are lucky to get a good guy this time. Hopefully he will not be impatient with kids. Don't be anxious. Things will work out for the better.

Rani Hammett

Post by Rani Hammett » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:50 pm

Hi. I trust you are doing great. Congrats on your wedding. I supplicate that it works out for you. Try not to be terrified setting your foot in. Put stock in your accomplice. Be straightforward with him. Above all else give him the adoration he needs. Ideally, he will reimburse with the same. Sending you all the best. May your marriage discover its fulfillment and your life be loaded with bliss. Here's to you.

Monica21

Post by Monica21 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:59 pm

Oh dear.im sorry about the struggles.Hope things get better.Wish you best of luck.I will pray for you.God bless.Take good care.

Emma123

Post by Emma123 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:47 pm

Hello honey.Dont worry too much dear.Its probably nothing.You must be overthinking.Think positively.Maybe he is just different.Talk to him.Wish you best of luck.

Christina

Post by Christina » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:46 pm

Yes indeed,Marriage is the process by which two people make their relationship public, official, and permanent. It is the joining of two people in a bond that punitively lasts until death, but in practice is increasingly cut short by divorce. Over the course of a relationship that can last as many as seven or eight decades, a lot happens.

Christina

Post by Christina » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:48 pm

Hey everyone,indeed The most common form of marriage is a legally binding heterosexual union. Some societies recognize polygamy and polyandry. In polygamy, a man may be married to many women; in polyandry a woman may be married to many men. In Senegal, for example, nearly 47 percent of marriages are multiple.

Christina

Post by Christina » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:49 pm

Yes off course, Some countries and religious communities also permit the union of two partners of the same sex. This is generally known as same-sex marriage. In the Netherlands, the marriage law was changed to allow such unions.

Lotte Herman

Post by Lotte Herman » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:10 pm

Howdy, Pricey wish you are first-rate. I am feeling terrible to pay attention to your tale. I am hoping your destiny husband is probably, in reality, excellent to you. You should inform him every issue. I hope he will help you in each walk of life. Don't lose wish pricey life is giving you a lot of chances find out a real true loving husband. Satisfactory wishes to you in your future.Take care.