Where are you?

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Lisa

Re: Where are you?

Post by Lisa » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:13 am

Hello, dear. Your story is so sad. One thing I say you should not make a boyfriend. Go through the legal process. It will be good for you. You should marry as soon as possible. This is the only way to get rid of this situation. Now you have two lives. So you will be responsible for that. I hope you will find your loved one soon. So try for this. Don't worry and find a job on the internet as well. This is the best option for you. I wish you best of luck.

Hanii

Post by Hanii » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:49 pm

Oh, that's not fair at all.Why is he behaving so?His behavior is ridiculous.Dear, don't worry.Be brave.Face it bravely.God bless you.

Juliana James

Post by Juliana James » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:35 pm

Hello to you honey.Hope you are doing good. Good to have you here dear. I think you should marry as soon as possible. This is the only way to get through this. Now you have two lives. So you will be responsible for that. I hope you understand. God bless you and hope everything goes well.

Alex

Post by Alex » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:43 pm

Hi Hishys. Hope things get better. This is terrible. I wonder if you can go to your own family. He is such a horrible person. Look for some shelter immediately. Hopefully your family can help. Be strong for your child.

Rani Hammett

Post by Rani Hammett » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:44 pm

Hi dear, be solid. You have to help your little girl. I know you should be exceptionally discouraged. Crying over a spilled drain is of no utilization. Disregard everything. Continue attempting to land a position. We as a whole are with you. Good fortunes!

Monica21

Post by Monica21 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:03 pm

How are you?I'm sorry about your difficult time.I hope God eases your worries. Everything will be alright.Just relax and stay calm.Focus on your health.You cant afford any stress right now.Wish this time passes soon.

Emma123

Post by Emma123 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:29 pm

Hello honey.How are you feeling. Im sorry about this.The worlds is cruel.You must be very scared. Dont worry okay?Hopefully things will be fine.I will pray for you.God bless.

Madeline

Post by Madeline » Sun May 13, 2018 11:00 pm

Hi there Hishys. Hope you are good. I am really sorry for your story. I think you should marry as soon as possible. This is the only way to get through this. Now you have two lives. So you will be responsible for that. I hope you understand. God bless you and hope everything goes well with you.

Emily john

Post by Emily john » Mon May 14, 2018 1:15 pm

Hi dear. How are you? It's really depressing. The world is full of such stone hearted people. Both are mean. Don't lose hope. Yow will find a job soon. Have a good luck to you.

Raelynn

Post by Raelynn » Sun May 20, 2018 5:20 pm

Hello to you Hishys. Hope you are doing good. This is the only way to get through this. Now you have two lives. You have to take good care of them both. So you will be responsible for that. I hope you understand. God bless you and hope everything goes well with you.