Where are you?

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Hishys

Where are you?

Post by Hishys » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:54 pm

Hey. My boyfriend ditched me. He has left me alone with our 1 year old daughter. Now I have no one. My boyfriend has not even given me a single penny. Now I can not even find a job. Life is getting into knots. Help me.

Shane P.

Re: Where are you?

Post by Shane P. » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:49 am

I am so sorry you have to go through this. this is really very depressing situation but you do not feel shame to ask for help. stop thinking about the past. stop crying over your boyfriend .if you have your parents help this is really very great .you can ask your mother's help and keep the baby with her .find a job as soon as you can. try finding a job which is suitable for your mother as well as she is babysitting. it will be really great if you find a stay at home job as this is really very helpful. for the time being you can live with your family or maybe your close friends but try finding your home for yourself.

rosetta

Post by rosetta » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:06 pm

That is really sad. Your husband is so mean. He's stone hearted. I hate such people. Please do not give up. You will find a job soon. Don't worry dear. Be strong!

Jenny

Post by Jenny » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:20 am

Oh my god! This is so frustrating. I feel like hitting him. Don't worry darling. God us with you. In fact, we all with you. You can find a job. Don't feel sad. Be independent. Take care!

Ms Trina Segovia

Post by Ms Trina Segovia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:51 pm

If you have your parents help this is really very great .you can ask your mother's help and keep the baby with her .find a job as soon as you can. try finding a job which is suitable for your mother as well as she is babysitting. it will be really great if you find a stay at home job as this is really very helpful. for the time being you can live with your family or maybe your close friends but try finding your home for yourself.

Carla

Post by Carla » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:42 pm

Oh dear. I am so sorry. Well, this is so wrong. I feel sorry for you. Be strong darling. You have to support your daughter. She needs you. Take care!

Ms Solita Sierra

Post by Ms Solita Sierra » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:54 pm

That is really sad. Your husband is so mean. He's stone hearted. I hate such people. Please do not give up. You will find a job soon. Don't worry dear. Be strong!

Brittany K.

Post by Brittany K. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:01 pm

hi dear.
How are you?It's really depressing.The world is full of such stone hearted people.Both are mean.Don't lose hope.Yow will find a job soon.Have a good luck to you.

carol

Post by carol » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:10 pm

I am in my home and using a internet for time pass

lulia

Post by lulia » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:53 am

Be strong honey. You need to support your daughter. I know you must be very depressed. Crying over a spilt milk is of no use. Forget everything. Keep on struggling to get a job. We all are with you. Good luck!