Infertility risk factors

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Lisa

Re: Infertility risk factors

Post by Lisa » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:17 am

Hi. I hope you are fine. Thanks for sharing so much informative post. I am so glad to see this post. Many women are searching for this info. I really appreciate your efforts. There are a lot of factors that affect infertility. One of the major factors is diet. One should take a healthy diet so that to increase sperm count. I am once again thanks to you. Keep sharing more posts. Stay blessed.

Hanii

Post by Hanii » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:57 pm

Hey martina.hope you are fine.Thanks for giving us these wonderful information.It means a lot.You are such a nice girl.Keep sharing with us.Take care.Stay blessed.

Juliana James

Post by Juliana James » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:39 pm

Hello to you dear. Hope you are having a lovely day. Thank you so much for sharing this post with us. I am so glad to see this post. You have helped many women .I really appreciate your efforts. There are a lot of factors that affect infertility. One of the major factors is diet. One should take a healthy diet so that to increase sperm count. God bless you dear.

Alex

Post by Alex » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:38 pm

Hi martina. Hope you are well. This is very helpful. One needs to be careful these days. So much can affect our health. We are becoming very careless about it. This is very unfortunate because health is a treasure.

Rani Hammett

Post by Rani Hammett » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:52 pm

Hello. Its great of you to impart this to us. The post is in fact instructive. Individuals like you are great that you help us. I am cheerful to be a piece of this discussion. I would love understanding others posts by you. Much obliged for sharing it dear. Take care.

Monica21

Post by Monica21 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:57 pm

Bless you dear for this information.Everyone should try to increase this awareness and share your post on different forums.Thanks for sharing an informative post.I commend you for the efforts.Take care.God bless.

Emma123

Post by Emma123 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:48 pm

Hi honey.Really valuable in formation you have shared there.The main risk factor which you have ,mentioned is stress.Its a major problem in our society today.Females of all age groups take stress,from teen to their mid thirties.Good job on spreading the awareness.God bless you.

Jennie

Post by Jennie » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:16 am

Thank you for informative post... You have shared almost every important aspect of infertility in detail..If you're younger than 35 and have been trying to get pregnant for less than a year (or less than six months if you're 35 or older), then most likely you have no reason to be concerned yet – as long as you have regular menstrual cycles.

Ivah

Post by Ivah » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:55 am

Thank for providing this information. We all are very thankful to you Your post is really informative. I really appreciate it.. It's good that you shared this with us. I'll share it with others as well. Take care! Will be waiting for your next post. thread. Keep posting please. :) Good luck and stay blessed.

Ann

Post by Ann » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:37 pm

Hello Martina. My name is Ann. Thanks for sharing this information here. Your post is really informative. I really appreciate it. It's good that you shared this with us. Good job on spreading the awareness. God bless you.