TTC advice

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Silo

TTC advice

Post by Silo » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:37 am

My sister has been in the marriage for 2 years. She is officially TTC. I was not sure what to tell her when she asked me what she are the dos and don’ts. I was only able to tell her to avoid alcohol and caffeine. She is already into taking sufficient water and a balanced diet. I am not sure what they say the special fruits are. I am writing to seek more information my pals.

jane

Re: TTC advice

Post by jane » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:54 pm

Hello dear. I hope you are all right. Please don't loose hope. Many women are suffering through infertility. They also loose hope. You shall not be one of them. Be strong. Have hope in yourself.

Amanda

Post by Amanda » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:36 pm

Hi! Sisters share a special kind of bond. They care for each other. You are doing a very good job. Tell her to take loads of folic acid supplements. I have folic acid deficiency. I am engaged already. When I will be getting married I'll start taking folic acid derivatives or supplements from 4 months before.

Brittany K.

Post by Brittany K. » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:12 am

hi dear, How are you?Don't lose hope dear.I hope you are not one of those women who lose hope at once.And how they show they are so weak.So if you stay positive you will gain strength to bear anything.Things will be better for you dear.All the very best.

lulia

Post by lulia » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:57 am

Having a balanced diet is very essential. I think she should drink green tea. She should have more proteins. How is she? Very nervous? I know she must be. Take care of her honey. Keep on supporting her.

Marry

Post by Marry » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:03 pm

Hey. What's up? How's your sister? Well, I can understand you must be thinking about your sister all the time. She's your own blood? Why won't she? Actually, I would advise you to give her a balanced diet. Take care of her.

Blubby

Post by Blubby » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:17 pm

Hello. Oh dear I feel you. How is your sister now? She needs you dear. To be honest I believe that taking a good diet is quite necessary though yes alchohol is unhealthy! All the best. Take care.

Shane P.

Post by Shane P. » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:05 am

When you are trying to conceive obviously have to stay away from drinking and smoking but taking good diet is also very vital part. Eat healthy and do lots of exercise to balance it out. Also do not put on extra weight because this may cause problem and track your ovulation period because it's easier for you to conceive . Husband should take healthy diet as well and stay away from smoking.

britney

Post by britney » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:45 am

She must eat healthy. Because eating junk will affect baby 's health. It will be great to avoid caffeine and smoking . Must do Some exercise. Have a healthy breakfast and a light dinner. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables and husband should also avoid smoking and eat healthy food and do lots of exercise.

Sasha

Post by Sasha » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:05 pm

Its good that she had TTC> hope that she will get positive results.Eat healthily and do lots of exercises to balance it out. Keep her relax and tension free.Tell her to take loads of folic acid supplements. It will help in the growth of the baby.Take care of your sister.Give her courage and appreciation.