Life

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Brenna

Re: Life

Post by Brenna » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:37 am

Hi @Hishys. I hope you are well. You are right. Chocolates help a lot. They are magical. Chocolates help not only in relieving stress but they also provide comfort. However, a few I know don't like chocolates. I hope they find something relaxing and stress relieving too. Take care.

joliya robart

Post by joliya robart » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:26 pm

Hi!I am feeling sad hear to about your friend.Pray to god for your friend that god give her beautyfull plase at peradise. I can understand your pain. I can understand your pain. Everyone has to go.You should always remember her your prayers. May her soul rest in peace!stay blessed.

Kesia Oneil

Post by Kesia Oneil » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:28 pm

Hey, Sweetie. How are you? Hope you are doing good. Thank you for sharing this post with us. Welcome to our support system. I love chocolates. I eat many of them in a day. In fact, I never knew this fact about chocolates. Have a nice day. Take care.

Abigale Ada

Post by Abigale Ada » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:29 pm

Hi dear. Hope you are doing well. You are very true about this. But try to use it in limited quantity. Try to use other means also to get rid out of stress. I hope you are getting. Stay blessed. Stay tuned.

suki

Post by suki » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:01 pm

Hey! How are you? Hope you are doing well. I love chocolates too. yes, you are right. Chocolates help to release stress. But you should not eat too many chocolates. As it increases the sugar level of the body.

jeenia saha

Post by jeenia saha » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:27 am

Hi Hishys, how are you? how is life? yes research reveals that chocolate are beneficiary to a certain level. It has a positive effect on a persons mind and soul. chocolate also helps in creating a spark between couples. But one should always measure its quantity of intake. Too much of chocolates can be a negative effect as well. till then happy chocolate :P

StephB

Post by StephB » Fri May 24, 2019 12:28 pm

Carla wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:02 pm
I love to eat chocolates. However, we should not eat too many chocolates. It can be unhealthy. Yeah, I think you're right. It relaxes our mind. We all shall be relaxed. Instead of taking stress, we can eat chocolates. Good idea!
Not only chocolate, but you can also find happiness in everything that makes you happy. You can visit friends or go for a vacay or go shopping and keep yourself happy every second.